Have Your Way by Britt Nicole
Feels like I`ve been here forever,
Why can`t You just intervene?
Do You see the tears keep falling?
And I`m falling apart at the seams.
But You never said the road would be easy,
You said that You would never leave.
And You never promised that this life wasn`t hard,
But You promised You`d take care of me.
So I`ll stop searching for the answers,
I`ll stop praying for an escape,
And I`ll trust You, God, with where I am,
And believe that You will have Your way.
Just have Your way.
Just have Your way.
When my friends and my family have left me,
And I feel so ashamed and so cold.
Remind me that You take broken things
And turn them into beautiful.
So I`ll stop searching for the answers,
I`ll stop praying for an escape,
And I`ll trust You, God, with where I am,
And believe that You`ll have Your way.
Just have Your way.
Just have Your way.
Even if my dreams have died,
And even if I don`t survive,
I`ll still worship You with all my life.
My life, Yeah.
And I`ll stop searching for the answers,
I`ll stop praying for an escape,
And I`ll trust You, God, with where I am,
And believe that You will have Your way.
Just have Your way.
Just have Your way.
I know You will.
I won`t forget.
You love me.
Have Your way.
Okay so these words are seriously the words of my heart right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment